On Tuesday, March 29, 2022, the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance will be sponsoring a webinar on "Global Environmental Marketing Claims." The webinar will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET.
As social and business pressure grows for all sectors of the economy to respond to the climate crisis, government and self-regulation are increasing their focus on environmental marketing claims. This webinar will look at some of the latest regulatory and self-regulatory developments around the world related to green marketing.
Here's the line-up of speakers:
- Ariela Agosin, Albagli Zaliasnik (Chile)
- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (UK)
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA)
- Johan Loje, Loje IP (Denmark)
- Kanu Priya, Kan & Krishme (India)
- Reema Mahbubani, Miller Thomson (Canada)
- Julika Wahlmann-Smith, Hesketh Henry (New Zealand)
I hope you'll join us for what should be a very interesting discussion. For more information and to register, click here.