Please join us on June 24th for our Sixth Annual Advertising Law Summit. This will be our second virtual version. Not as much fun as getting together for real, but just as informative.
Review the agenda to see a detailed description of all the topics, which include:
- The annual FTC round-up with Serena Viswanathan, Associate Director, FTC Division of Advertising Practices, and Jeff Greenbaum.
- Everything you want to know about NFTs with Hannah Taylor and Jeremy Goldman.
- Key issues in adtech agreements with Greg Boyd, Daniel Goldman and Amy Lawrence.
- Social responsibility marketing with La Toya Sutton, National Advertising Division, Terri Seligman and Viviane Scott.
- Production issues when creating cutting edge advertising with Candice Kersh, Wendy Schechter, Tiffany Caterina and Dorna Mohaghegh.
- Live event sponsorships in a post COVID world with Chris Chase and Rayna Lopyan.
- And, of course, SAG, with Tracy Hyman, National Director at SAG-AFTRA, Brian Murphy and Dorian Slater Thomas.
- Plus, a special lightening round of topics from our inimitable advertising law blog, with Matt Vittone, Jess Carballo, Jordyn Eisenpress, Chibundi Okwuosa and Kelly O'Donnell.
Available for up to six New York and California CLE credits. Register here.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 24th!