The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance will be hosting a webinar, "Asia Pacific Advertising Law Year in Review," on Thursday, October 22, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. China Standard Time. (For those of you in the U.S., the webinar starts at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on October 21st.)
At the webinar, GALA members will provide an overview of some of the key developments in the Asia Pacific region over the past year.
The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Angus Forsyth, Angus Forsyth & Co. (Hong Kong)
- Chie Kasahara, Atsumi & Sakai (Japan)
- Denise Mirandah, Mirandah Asia (Singapore)
- Julika Wahlmann-Smith, Hesketh Henry (New Zealand)
- Sharad Vadehra, Kan & Krishme (India)
- Justina Zhang, TransAsia Lawyers (China)
For more information, or to register, click here.