On March 19, 2021, the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance is hosting its 4th annual "Hot Topics in Global Advertising Law" conference. The program will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. ET. To register, click here.
The first panel, "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Global Campaigns," will be moderated by Paula Fernandez Pfizenmaier, from Bruchou in Argentina. The speakers will be:
- Dina Eldib, Eldib & Co. (Egypt)
- Geraint Lloyd-Taylor, Lewis Silkin (U.K.)
- Denise Mirandah, Mirandah Asia (Singapore)
- Kanu Priya, Kan & Krishme (India)
- Valdir Rocha, Veirano (Brazil)
The second panel, "Misleading Comparative Advertising Campaigns," will be moderated by Brinsley Dresken, from Lewis Silkin in the U.K. The speakers will be:
- Caroline Bouvier, Bernard-Hertz-Bejot (France)
- Daniel Haije, Hoogenraad & Haak (Netherlands)
- Kelly Harris, Miller Thomson (Canada)
- Uri Weinstok, BLP (Costa Rica)
The third and final panel, "Influencers, Disclosures, and Social Media," will be moderated by Melissa Steinman from Venable in the U.S. The speakers will be:
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- Hande Hancer, Gun + Partners (Turkey)
- Erik Ullberg, Wistrand (Sweden)
- Justina Zhang, TransAsia Lawyers (China)
The program has also been approved for CLE credit in New York and California.
We hope you'll join us for our virtual event -- and we hope to see you in person next year!
"Please join us for an engaging discussion, featuring speakers from around the world, about the key legal issues marketers should consider when advertising globally"