On February 24, 2021, the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance is hosing a webinar, "Hot Topics in Advertising Law in North America." The webinar will be from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
The webinar will discuss the critical adverting law issues that marketers should be aware of when advertising in Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The webinar will also highlight important recent legislative, regulatory, and litigation advertising law-related developments in the region, including, influencer and social media marketing, effective online disclosures, sweepstakes and contests, claims about geographic origin, critical cultural and taste concerns, and other hot topics.
The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA)
- Kelly Harris, Miller Thomson (Canada)
- Joseph Lewczak, Davis & Gilbert (USA)
- Melissa Steinman, Venable (USA)
For more information, and to register for the program, click here.
We hope to see you there!