The New York City Bar will be sponsoring its 19th annual "Hot Topics in Advertising & Marketing Law" CLE program on October 9, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This year, for the first time, the program will only be conducted virtually.
The program provides an annual update to experienced advertising lawyers, as well as others working in the field, about important developments in advertising and marketing law over the past year. The program will cover topics such as regulatory and self-regulatory enforcement, promotions, international developments, and special issues relating to producing advertising during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As I have for many years, I'll be chairing the program. Here's the full faculty:
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner
- Tamala Boyd, General Counsel, New York City Department of Consumer and Worker Protection
- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Frankfurt Kurnit
- Nilesh S. Patel, Frost Brown Todd
- Viviane K. Scott, Frankfurt Kurnit
- Eric Unis, Attorney ,National Advertising Division
The program is sponsored by the NYC Bar's Consumer Affairs Committee, Information Technology and Cyberlaw Committee, and Trademarks & Unfair Competition Committee.
Hope to see you there!
"This annual program provides an update on the most important developments affecting advertisers over the last year"