Last month, Google AdWords' new policies for ticket resellers went into effect.
Effective February 7, 2018, all ticket reselllers must be certified. In order to be certified, resellers must:
- Not imply that they are a primary marketplace;
- Prominently disclose themselves as a ticket reseller;
- Prominently disclose that prices may be above face value;
- Provide the total and breakup of the price across fees and taxes before requiring payment information; and
- Starting in March 2018, prominently provide the face value of the tickets in the same currency.
Transparency, trust and safety for our users will always be top priorities for Google. We remain dedicated to ensuring that the ads our users see are helpful, relevant and trustworthy.